- The ducks love croutons.
- Look at the duck pond as you walk by and think of me smiling.
- PHOTO: Grab some friends and take a picture by the pond like this one of the Beatles from their first visit to America in 1964, at the link!
- Photographers love this spot at sunset !
- It's a BG New York City Secret! Designer Elie Tahari loves walking around Central Park.
- I saw someone propose here. It seemed very awkward. Definitely not like the movies.
- Take a tour with On Location Tours to learn about the many romantic movie scenes and TV shows filmed here and throughout the park.
- Great place to relax and view the real New York Central Park.
- Watch out for the homeless guy shitting near the pond.
- You'll forget you're in Manhattan
- love it!
- I like the view
- so beautiful. lots of aquatic birds, and the Gapstow Bridge is an incredible sight
- Absolutely gorgeous, well worth walking too
- Come during a snowy day you might witness a great scene of a frozen lake
- Ponte clssica do Central Park!
- Loving the relax here!
- Beautiful pond, lots of ducks!
- Rent a rowboat and go out on the water. Slight chance of seeing a gondola
- Buy one of those selfie-sticks at any nearby drug-store to take a group selfie of you and your friends