Pho King Way
940 E Dominguez St Ste A (Leapwood Ave)
Carson, CA 90746
- Joey! I just saw your tip! You rule!!! No pho king way!!!
- Three letters: MSG! Stay away if you are sensitive to this additive!
- This is our weekly stop for lunch... TRY the vermicelli with grilled chicken and beef for a change its great or go with the Pho... Its up to you. Great sandwiches ask for one you won't regret it!
- Got free tapioca for desert. But their broth was lacking.
- I know this is Foursquare, but if u check into Yelp, you get 10% off each time. :P
- the broth is too oily but its a good price for how many choices of meat you get. The brisket was a bit too fatty but better quality meat than some pho places I've been to
- Grand opening 20% off deal here!!!
- Their shirts are hilarious, be sure to pick one up.
- Generous portions and inexpensive. Fast service most of the time, can get pretty busy at noon during the week.
- Slow service when it comes to pick up. I called 20 minutes prior picking up my order and they haven't started. Other than that, the pho is okay.
- Delicious! Super affordable
- Princess bowl is great.... oh n their Thai ice tea was the best one I've ever had... n I've tried a lot of Thai ice teas!
- Sometimes u gotta ask them for their free complimentary boba.
- Check in on yelp and get 10% off your order.
- Try the Ph (W/ Tendon, Eye Round Steak, Flank)
- They give you a 10% off discount if you tell them you found them on Yelp, or have written a review.
- The best part about this place is they'll do bun and pho with *everything* in it
- Try the fresh squeezed limeade.
- Try the 1000 dollar pho king way challenge
- The filet mignon is awesome. If you get pho, you don't need to add anything to their soup, taste it first, its good.