American, Breakfast, Bakery
2425 E Euclid Ave (at I-235 Fwy)
Des Moines, IA 50317
- The Mediterranean omelet is amazing!
- Complete meals... Includes beverage and slice of pie for $10.99... Excellent value.
- Try the three cheese scramblers.
- Best watress ever "J"!!!
- If you want sausage, go for the kielbasa. They just warm up their link sausage in the microwave.
- Craving pie!
- Free water after 10!
- Don't bother of you are in a hurry
- Tomato basil and chicken noodle soup are great! !
- Took 4 people to walk by me before they seated us...wow
- Our waitress deserves a 100 dollar tip for putting up with the drunk people at my table. I deserve something too. If patience was an Olympic sport she would be a gold medalist.
- Tangler Burger is difficult to pronounce when hungover.
- The country club melt is good but the place is dirty!
- Biscuits and gravy yumm
- I love the blueberry pancakes from here!!
- Have 2 try the fried green beans
- Chicken tender melt is great when drunk