1995 S Colorado Blvd (at Buchtel)
Denver, CO 80222
- Feeling a bit indecisive? Perkins is first and foremast a topnotch breakfast spot. Try the Ham & Cheese Omelette, a traditional favorite of diced ham and American cheese.
- Chicken Pot Pie is awesome. Get in early they sell out quick
- Pancakes are good. Chocolate chip pancakes are better.
- Like an IHOP. The food is good.
- Great service. Substitutions allowed and attentive refills
- Gravy covered chicken biscuits amazing.
- Great food and the most friendly people.
- Apple pie is perfect!
- The one server on duty had three tables and I stood at the host stand for about twenty minutes. It was three in the morning, soooo......
- This place is not worth going to the people that work here dont care about how things turn out. Horrible customer service
- Great meeting room. Optimist Club at noon on Wednesdays uses a modified Franklin Circle format. $15 includes lunch, everyone is invited to visit once or twice!
- It was ok...wouldnt go back my daughter wouldnt eat her cheeseburger bc it was sooo dry YUCK