Perk Coffee and Espresso
Café, Coffee Shop
1351 Willamette St (at E 13th Ave)
Eugene, OR 97401
- This place is freakin weird.
- Lovely coffee and staff. They also have a good deal of milk subs on hand for vegans and those who are lactose intolerant. Good vegan baked goods as well.
- honey cardamon latte is what's up
- Now available: seven varieties of hot sauce.
- Super hot in the summer, so get an outside table or plant yourself in front of a fan. Drinks are great and snack-wise, you can't go wrong with a pretzel.
- New tart flavor from Nib: ginger peach!
- Try an affogato on top of a peanut butter cookie.
- Have Aaron steam milk with caramelized sugar for your latte / cappuccino / whatever.
- Open Sundays now: 9 to 3. Hurray!
- Affogati are available. Just ask for a shot of espresso over gelato.
- Locally made Stella Gelato is now available! Great on top of pie, as an affogato, or by itself!
- Chai tea made with a dash of coconut milk is a must try item. It is not on the menu, so just ask for it.
- Chocolate from Nib (Shane rocks) is in. This is the thickest, richest mocha making chocolate in the county.
- Aaron is the master of mixing milks (cow, rice, soy, hemp, coconut) to make awesome flavors. A whole new way to think about drinking coffee!