1619 2nd Ave (at 84th St.)
New York, NY 10028
- Great mexican food! Get the guac!
- Awesome guacamole!
- Great chips and salsa but you have to ask for them at the bar!
- Get the guacamole with grilled pineapple!! It's amazballs!!!!
- Service was good but food was okay. I had the churrasco.
- New resto..so far so good! Great chips n salsa
- Closed! Replaced by a much better restaurant!
- This place is now closed!!! So sad!
- Definitely get the "Big Margarita"
- Try the arrepa con queso. #amazeballs
- Great ambience. Great margaritas.
- Tough to beat Thursday's $10 fajita special!
- Be careful with the $15 big margaritas on Wednesdays. They're dangerous.
- Don't go here! Salsa good but drinks were horrible and service even worse . Couldn't even get water refilled
- The salsa is DELISH!!
- The rice pudding is "NOT NORMAL" if its the last thing you eat in you'r life, let it be this rice pudding!!!
- Worst tacos ive ever had.
- Delicious margaritas!
- the sour cream doesn't taste like sour cream and fajitas don't come with cheese! on the upside the tofu and veggies for them were super.
- Chicken quesadilla and white wine