Pat's Philly Steaks & Subs
9201 E Arapahoe Rd (E of I-25)
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- huge subs, great spot for a quick lunch
- Once the home of Brendan's Pub blues club, Pat's Cheesesteaks now occupies this subterranean spot.
- Granted they are known for their great Philly cheesesteaks, I always go for the turkey sandwich. My favorite in all of Denver. This place is a sports haven, especially for a Philadelphia or PA fan!
- Get at least a medium because the small is never enough with a sandwich this awesome!
- With the bruins card u can get a real deal!
- 10% off but gotta order between 2 & 6, computer won't give discount a minute late or early