The North Door
Lounge, Rock Club, Bar
- Head here on March 10 for the Turntable.fm interactive party.
- SXSW Comedy ..Saturday, March 9 7:00PM - 8:30PM ..The Creek and The Cave Presents.. ..New Yorks funniest stand up comedy
- Very cool place
- You access this swanky side lounge from the alley. Follow the red X to the snug, spy-themed interior; continuing the theme, craft cocktails bear names like Mata Hari and the Cyanide Pill.
- Awesome cocktail menu and a great happy hour! Slip into this hidden little gem after a long day of work.
- Awesome cocktails and great food!!!!
- If you're feeling kind of chilly in 501, the bar sells hot coffee and tea to warm up your concert experience.
- Thurs night, OCT. 24th come check out Dark Paradise Halloween Ball, Patricia Vonne is playing along with several other amazing burlesque and aerialist acts! There is also a $1000 costume contest!
- Should you want to shower there's a stall in the bathroom.
- Awesome environment and great drinks.
- Cool spot. Been here for comedy show and for Drunken Shakespeare. Two bars, select food offerings. Quick bartenders. Very Austin.
- I had a killer night out at this place. What I remember of it anyway. I'll definitely be back!
- Geek Night!
- Something different every day.
- The bartender's always kick ass. Great people.:-)
- Great stage for a concert
- The entrance has moved out of the alley.
- Ready for some good confessions!
- Puddles Pitty :-)
- Great strong drinks