Molly's Restaurant & Bar
- Make sure to order the spinach and artichoke dick
- Amazing macaroni & cheese! Sharp cheese, prosciutto optional.
- The bread is great; everything is fairly consistent. Be sure you have an appetite before going because the food is heavy!
- Split your time between the bar and your table to beat the $2 margarita limit of four
- Don't miss the famous half-pound beef burger!
- Fab meal--maple glazed salmon and killer mac&cheese + artichoke and spinach dip. Good varieties of local beers. The service is good, too.
- Angry Orchard on tap :-)
- I love Molly!
- Make a meal out of bread and $2 margaritas
- Mac & cheese with prosciutto is killer. And, of course, the $2 margs
- come for the food, stay for the free bread.....
- Spiked hot cider is a 10
- Try To get The Small round table in The corner. Great view over Main St And no noise.
- 2 $2 margaritas later...happy place!
- Stop in for a wonderful meal and friendly faces. Delicious food, excellent service, and spectacular atmosphere! Try the ultimate burger. Ask for beer recommendations as they are quite knowledgeable!
- Goat cheese pizza was delish even w/o the other cheese (hubby is lactose intolerant! If you're a beer drinker get the paper list w/additional selections from the regular menu.
- If you unlocked the $5 off $25 special you'll need to remind your waiter at the end! Learn from our mistake.
- Thhe bread is only free with meals. If youre drinking at the bar thwy charge 3.00 for it
- Great place. Always good food and times. The staff is so friendly.
- Sit at the bar and hang out with Doug. He's the best!!