This neighborhood spot has great hours, especially for students, and a cozy atmosphere. The staff is extremely friendly and makes amazing coffee. This cash only joint will be your next hang out spot when you need a coffee break.
Mojo Coffee House
1500 Magazine St (Race St)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- I drank a large iced coffee and suddenly felt like I had smoked a ton of crack. Just the jolt I needed.
- They take your credit card now
- They accept credit cards now!
- It's a late night cop hangout, and an early morning chill spot. The WiFi is spotty, but the coffee is good and it's a great slice of life.
- Embrace the snark and you'll get along with Mojo's just fine.
- Try the choc au lait! Open late too, grabbed one in the afternoon and then another around 1130 to keep the pep going through another night in the French Quarter
- Mojo's owners are actually traveling tea connoisseurs and have a wide selection. Try a Hemingway (tea & juice) or Arnold Palmer with one of their amazing loose leafs.
- Greatest soundtrack in the history of coffeehouses. Everything from free jazz to the Spin Doctors, with selections that always seem to fit your mood.
- Cold coffee and chill place
- The matte latte with soy milk is a dream
- This may be the best coffee place ever.
- Cucumber watermelon lemonade!
- WOW the chai is amazing! If you like it sweet, this is the place to go. Love the funky ambience, too.
- Nothin better than an iced mocha ...Ahhhh
- Their king cake has cream cheese frosting, and it is sooo good!
- Great atmosphere for doin homework
- The coffee is great, the BEST I've tried in Nola. The place isn't that fancy as other coffee shops in town.
- The turtle, yum
- Black, drip coffee. It's good.
- The triple americano I had was average a best. I didn't have any change for a tip and I felt like they just talked shit about me when I walked away.