Miyabi Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
Japanese, Asian, Sushi
- Apple martinis are always great.
- Ask for Star. He's hilarious!
- Don't get extra rice unless you have room for a full plate of it!! :P
- If you're looking to save a few dollars try visiting before 6 during the week and 5 on weekends for their early bird specials.
- Great service!!
- Request Nelly. He is great!
- favorite sushi bar around- try the avocado salad! Grilled tuna salad is also amazing!!
- Don't forget the sushi!
- I like this place. It's almost as good as Yomato's food. It's atmosphere and decor are amazing. The foyer is beautiful. If there was a way to switch the food and cooks around between both resturants,
- Ask for extra white sauce!
- The food was better and the service was 10x better than home (TN). We will definately eat here once a week! Spanky is an excellent chef!!!
- Make sure to make a reservation and definitely still be prepared to wait. Pricey, but we make 4 meals out of each persons dinner so it turns out to be a great deal!
- Even their Alcohol Free beverages are great and fun for adults and kids alike!
- Good food in general and good portion sizes
- Filet & Shrimp
- Come hungry and bring plenty of money!
- The lunch special prices are very good, the scallops are amazing and the chefs are funny.
- Sushi is delicious!
- Bunny rabbits.
- Volcano! Fun stuff.