501 Easton Rd. (at Church Rd)
Glenside, PA 19038
- Always full of the elderly or Arcadia students.
- In spite of Matthew P's opinion, the clientele is diverse. The food is very good, and the prices are excellent. Some of the best chicken croquettes anywhere.
- Wonderful diner feel, great food and reasonably priced. Looking forward to checking out their lunches and dinners.
- French Toast made with freshly baked bread ... Delicious!
- They need to serve bigger glasses for the drinks.
- Love love love. BLT with French fries <3
- Try the Belgian Waffle!!
- Always friendly waitstaff and elderly folk. I usually do breakfast or flounder
- The Mel consists if a raspberry iced tea, cheese omelette, with fries and white toast served with a side of marinara sauce
- Try the Mel! It is weird but delicious.
- You can be in and out in 15 mins on sunday... every other day you'll get the regular not light speed (but not slow) service
- Short wait and close to home.
- The salad bar is the best
- The wingz r 2 die 4 but u didn't hear it from me. @tiniw said it. Also, she vomz pie.
- Warm atmosphere and the food is good.
- I really want to like this place, but I'm disappointed every time I go there. The food is adequate at best and the service is always terrible.
- Best place for family time (dinner, lunch and breakfast)
- Filthy dirty diner with disgusting coffee that must be 3 hours old.
- The food was nasty
- When I sit at the counter, I ask the waitress for ice cream.