Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel
Casino, Hotel, Restaurant
- Justeen can help u out if u don't understand!! Lol
- If you're not so lucky at gambling... Indulge yourself in a massage!! Completely relaxing and you'll lose less money that way!
- Buffet was awesome
- Dealers keep their own tip money...so tip well if your treated well!!!
- We like to come late Saturday night. They have a live band and breakfast from 11pm-2am for Only $8! Get the waffles they are awesome.
- If you don't enjoy being crammed into a small casino with smoking geriatrics hooked up to oxygen tanks, you may want to have alternative plans for Saturday night.
- Love the buffet!
- Table games! Table games! Tables games! Enough said!
- Friday night seafood buffet is good for Iowa
- NOT A GOOD GAMBLING SPOT! TERRIBLE SLOT CLUBS POINTS & AWFUL FOOD!#
- Bad time had wrong type of room. Dance tickets where not there and free diner was f up. Like how they treat people. Heard one couple booked room months ago and got there and find out they had no room
- Meskwaki has some of the best nightlife and entertainment. Proof...the Four Tops concert May 25. Enjoyed the Motown Legends of Soul. Meskwaki, Making Memories....
- June 22 Air Supply Concert was fantastic. Meskwaki is a great place for live entertainment.
- I really recommend the penny slots. They pay out pretty good:)
- The crab is good
- Nice no smoking slot room.
- That good old casino smell. Smoke, sweat, money.
- Lacey is undoubtedly the best dealer Meskwaki has. The food is much better than at The Isle in Waterloo (Bonanza's buffet was better than The Isle's too though). Can't wait to go back.
- Took too long to find the bar!!!