6231 N Broadway St (btwn W Granville Ave & W Rosemont Ave)
Chicago, IL 60660
- Just because the sign says they open at 5 doesn't man they will be open.
- I'm coming for those burgers! Look out!!!
- Best one I ever seen
- Homeless dudes will circle you like vultures, and don't forget Gary "do you leik oatmeal?" F-ing with you when you're trying to take a piss
- Horribly slow service
- Nice people work here. They deserve a bonus for some of the freaky customers they have to deal with.
- What a JOKE ....... 1) got a McChicken sandwich with only 1/2 a bun, 2) got home and all eight (8) of the Grilled Onion Cheddar sandwiches each had less than a teaspoon of grilled onions if lucky.
- Pop, good. Customers, bad. Workers: el stupido pendejo mucho stupido retarding
- @Kyle G, how about you deal with it and shut the hell up, princess.
- Fresh Hot Large French Fries
- Fish was good
- Steak, egg, and cheese bagel
- Early morning breakfast at 5AM is ready when you order during the week and anytime! Taste fresh baked apple and strawberry cream pies!
- It's McDonald's. That is all. Fries are usually hot when I go and the employees are friendly. Also, they have fruitopia on the drink machine which I was amped about lol
- Follette did rub usury nun
- Mmmm, Value Menu. Buy one Big Mac, get one free!
- ..peppermint mocha!!