McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steak
$ $ $
800 Nicollet Mall (at 9th St)
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Horrible service. Tired concept. Due for an update or a new restaurant altogether. Other restaurants in the area were buzzing. This was quiet- for a reason...
- Worst service I have ever had, gave me dirty silver, took forever to get a glass of wine, server looked over worked and overwhelmed, food was good, but a poor experience for the money!
- Happy Hour is 4:00pm-6:30pm M-F and 9-close M-F. Try the mussels, they are great!
- Great service, great seafood, I've had better prime rib. Coffee brandy creme brle was delicious!
- Great happy hour!
- Great menu bad execution. Definitely not worth the $50 per person.
- Love the different selection of oysters, specially blue point and the steaks.
- Stuffed shrimp. Pure deliciousness.
- Excellent crispy fish tacos! Great lunch prices too!
- The food and ambience here is exceptional. Christine Klein is a wonderful server, so ask for her section. Highly recommend this establishment.
- Every thing the Halibut was the best
- Exceptional food quality and good personnel
- Crab stuffed anything.
- Wanted to try the typical Mac & Cheese and the spin they offered seemed a good idea, and definitely it was!! But bare in mind, portion is huge
- Always great food and great service.
- Known by seafood but I had a delicious meat here. It's a good place for dinner
- Lobster Bisque... Delish!!!!
- On Friday and Saturday there is a $25 steak and lobster special
- Luv patty shes the greatest
- They will not give you a box for happy hour food. Why waste food?