Supermarket, Grocery Store
274 Hartford Ave
Bellingham, MA 02019
- This place is a fucking zoo
- This place is a gill net for freaks and weirdos.
- Great prices!
- Very reasonable prices.
- It's a very good supermarket for anyone who wants to save some money. If you don't like it go Shaw's and spend 40% more.
- The people in produce cut in front of you ALL the time, and it's so crowded! Good prices though. :)
- Man whose cart I hit: "It's like a video game in here." He was right.
- If you shop on Sunday, go early!
- I saw mice running around in the parking lot
- It's a grocery store what else can you say about it
- Cheap prices need better baggers
- A absolute zoo
- Prices are steadily climbing and produce dept. needs updating
- Avoid this place like the plague if at all possible during storm warnings. People getting in fights in the parking lot, it's a horror show.
- PLEASE check out their desert case. By no means do they offer the worlds most decadent assortment but the items are priced right and always fresh.
- Do yourself a favor and bag your own groceries. The kids who work here could give a fuck if they crush your shit.
- Quite possibly the most attrocious parking lot that I've ever had the misfortune of seeking a parking space in.
- Make sure you keep an eye on your carriage at the Deli....they steal it from you!
- This place is a zoo on Sunday
- Go to deli first, wait can be awful but prices are worth it!