Supermarket, Grocery Store
108 Fort Eddy Rd
Concord, NH 03301
- Don't go on the weekend. Don't go on the 5th of the month. Don't go after noon. Busy, crowded store! I love the prices though!
- They do not spend much time training baggers
- Don't shop on Sundays its crazy!
- ,4 precent off ever item
- Go late at night to avoid the crowds. It's so much cheaper than Hannaford's and Shaw's.
- Very good Supermarket, hope we have one closer
- Mere to have more Hispanic food, but in general I found good stuff.
- I was there today at 11 o'clock, it was very you need to get around. A little surprising for that time of day.
- If you ever want to know what the end of days is like come here on the 5th the the day before a snowstorm or just about any other day!
- Great customer service, employees always willing to help. Sometimes it feels like there are too many employees on the floor, but they are stocking shelves and keeping stuff neat.
- Meringues are the best
- This place sucks .
- Parking sucks. ...but best place to grocery. Shop
- It was crazy busy on the Monday before Thanksgiving. The parking lot was the worse. Got through the store just fine. Will always shop there, the best!
- Wide selections & lowest prices around
- Go early, or go late. . . It's always am adventure.
- It was busy on Sunday St Patrick Day but went threw the lines quickly good deals on bakery stuff
- Don't expect to find the PAYT purple bags here. They don't carry them.