Manassas Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
9431 West St (Harris Pavilion)
Manassas, VA 20110
- Becky's Pastries has the BEST Portuguese sweet bread in the world! Fabulous for french toast, bread pudding and just good breakfast toast and butter!
- Be sure to get some heirloom tomatoes from young lady running the stand on the corner. They may be ugly, but they are delicious.
- I miss the homemade kettle corn :'(
- International Dumplings, Calico Jacks, DC Dills, Monument Coffee, and Blue Dog BBQ
- You can find fresh produce and baked goods here!