3699 McKinney Ave Ste 100 (at Newman St)
Dallas, TX 75204
- They remodled to leather reclining chairs! Hope I don't fall asleep.
- Why yes, of course our favorite theater in Dallas has a bar.
- Ask for individual popcorn bags, buy a large and then pour into smaller bags. No germs no calling in sick
- My favorite theater in Dallas, if not all time. Good drinks great movies!
- Use the ticket kiosk by the front entrance to skip the line, purchase your tickets, and pick out your seat in the theatre!
- Some good Indie films mixed in with other box office hits. Grab a drink at the bar upstairs and enjoy the show.
- Try the lime and chile salt with your popcorn. Amaze!
- The Magnolia has held many of the best screenings during The Dallas International Film Festival.
- Great place
- Go to the upstairs bar for cheaper buckets of domestic beers
- Has a nice quiet bar upstairs.
- Love the usher here. Welcomes you to the theater right before your movie while in your seat. Very cool!
- Don't forget your student id for $7.50 tickets. They also show classic films on Tuesdays.
- Another good indecent theater in Dallas. Nice uptown location.
- At Cr restaurant.
- Nice seats, well maintained
- Season your popcorn or other edibles with the seasoning provided in the back corner.
- Now this theater has pick ur seat. What a colossal waste of time!
- Sonny tends the bar upstairs and will read your horoscope. Great guy & service. Rex takes tickets & knows his stuff - ask for his Oscar picks. Great guy as well!
- Paccio's with expresso down the street is great!