M Bistro & Wine Bar
Restaurant, French, American
$ $ $
4821 Old Main St (btwn Orleans St & Rocketts Way)
Richmond, VA 23231
- Crabcake and lobster roll, two of the most AmAzInG seafood specials inland!
- Eat the best Lobster Roll in town and it's $10 for lunch.
- Love the Prince Edward mussels, give them a try!
- Best crabcake EvEr! Lobster roll is a good second!
- Braised short rib sammie, to DIE for... AMAZINGGGGGGG! With asparagus fries.. yummmmmmmmmmmyyyy
- Need a pick me up, stop by after 9 today for some great lamplighters coffee and delcious pastries!
- Join us for Sunday Brunch 11-4
- Rosemary martini good waiter good start!!
- Wine tasting on Wednesdays from 6 - 8 pm! Join the wine club, out just come for the tastings!
- Try the smoked salmon and avocado sandwich... The best I ever had...
- Enjoy wine or great draft options at the bar, then have a seat at a table and get the crabcakes
- Ask for brandon or dwight. Drink some wine.
- Good food, but some of the dishes are really rich without needing to be. Great wine, even the less expensive bottles are great.
- Very solid meal but what can I say, I expected a foodgasm.
- Awesome meal deal on Living Social 50% discount on lunch or dinner!!
- Shrimp and Asparagus with cheddar grits and tomato ragout for brunch on Sunday sent me straight to heaven...absolutely wonderful!