Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Lake, Harbor / Marina, National Park
- The speed limit is 50MPH. I do armed security out here and believe the Rangers will ticket you for 1 mile over.
- The water is hella cool beach is rocky
- Beautiful scenic lake, clear water. Great for boating, skiing, all types of water sports & fishing. Formed by the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead is 532 ft deep, 112 miles long, and has 759 miles of shoreline
- Nice place to vist if your in vegas this is just one have to stops and if you head out this way heading somewhere else this is a had to stop
- Be mindful of the wind, it can get pretty crazy out here especially if in pontoon boats!
- . .
- Amazing views, incredible scenery. Too bad you have to pay to get to the beach!
- Take some water with you, especially if you plain on walking or hiking
- Beautiful sites
- Great View of desert
- Walk on the historic railroad trail for sure! If you're adventurous and have enough water and time, continue all the way to Hoover Dam!
- Another short drive away from the Las Vegas strip is the Lake Mead recreational area. A great place to bring your family and enjoy water sports and lake fun.
- I'm on a boat
- Confused by the No Dogs sign because the man at toll gate gave us dog treats and theres like 6 other dogs here.
- Alot of people just like another memorial weekend
- Too many great things to stay about Lake Mead! It's a must see.
- Enjoy it while it lasts!
- Cliff jumping is a lot of fun, but ne careful and watch where you jump.
- Bring a jacket, it's always freezing even in the summer
- they no longer have day passes. you have to buy a week pass if you want to go onto the grounds.