Indie Movies, Movie Theater, Lounge
1320 Lagoon Ave (at Fremont Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Go here for the latest Independent films.
- Try the delicious variety of popcorn seasonings while you check out a good indie movie.
- Great theater in the twin cities & they have wonderful chocolate bars!!!
- Watch out for Punchy. He's hanging from the lit up tree things. Waiting. Watching.
- Has the best popcorn.
- They have slightly raised seating which is a plus.
- Shabby and worn but convenient. Could charge a little less considering the seats are so uncomfortable.
- A staff member always comes out at the beginning to introduce the movie. Nice touch.
- Great selection of indie and low circulation films.
- They show a lot of indie films here.
- I hate that I have to pay so much to park but they have great popcorn& didn't get all bent out of shape when I dropped my soda & spilled some popcorn.
- Great theater! Has films you won't find in mainstream cinema.
- The few times I've been here it hasn't been very busy but this is such an Uptown Treasure, I would hate to see it close. Go check it out for Independent and international films. It's great!!
- Thankful for this local indie cinema.
- The better films are shown here. The venue isn't very good, though. Luckily it's location makes up for that
- Uptown's go-to place for indie cinema and interesting documentaries.
- Second best theater for independent cinema in Minneapolis, right behind the Landmark Uptown. Has uncomfortable and tightly spaced seats. Arrive early for a good seat.
- this place needs some free parking!
- Okay short term 12 is the best movie I've ever seen. Very we'll done.
- They validate your 1st hour of parking if you parked in the lot behind the theatre.