- Winner of Best Burger in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! Deep-frying a burger? Yes, please.
- Try the Deep Fried Cheeseburger
- Both the beers are great (organic one is better). The sausages were just okay and the noodle-thing is basically mac & cheese. Worth coming back for a round 2 me thinks tho. ps: No wine.
- Get the Korzo Burger. Deep fried dough around your 100% grass fed beef.
- The glorious patty is wrapped not in a bun but "a fine bread made according to an old Slovak family recipe", and then effing deep fried. It's also got applewood-smoked bacon, and Emmental cheese.
- Voted Best Burger in New York in 2011
- This place rules, best winter comfort food ever! Eat here now!
- One of the more unusual burgers I have ever had, but in no way is it just a gimmick. The fried bread keeps all the ingredients in and it is fantastic.
- Wow what a great little spot! Get the organic ale & dumplings to start. BUT, the original Korzo Burger with well done bacon, w/ both their ketchup and Hungarian hot sauce is to die for.
- Best hamburgers and best hostess. Make sure to get the halusky mac and cheese thingy!
- Comfort food like goulash and fried burgers to go along with plenty of beer.
- The burgers, it's obviously about the burgers, it's only about the burgers. The original or Otto, med rare and fried, with the sweet potato fries and house ale. Can't go wrong.
- Hidden gem. The ketchup is made from beets. Beet-chup?
- Good low-key joint - very small. Get the Original burger: Meat itself is bland, but fresh. Condiments, fried bun, and sides are what make it so tasty. Aioli mayo is amazing - I don't even like mayo.
- I already know this is a stupid thing to like when there's a fried burger on my plate, but I'll be goddamned if I didn't actually enjoy that slaw instead of tolerate it.
- The veggie burgers here are surprisingly satisfying and hearty. If you're not vegetarian, add bacon to it for some extra meatiness ;)
- Get the Slav with a side of spicy mayo and a fire island ipa and talk to steven.
- You'd be hard-pressed to find a better burger in Manhattan.
- wow, amazing burgers and fantastic organic beer
- Burgers are awesome! Potato salad is addictive!