Knucklehead Hot Dog Diner
7456 Foothills Blvd (Pleasant Grove Blvd.)
Roseville, CA 95747
- Get the Dirty Joe. Amazing. Best hot dogs I've ever had.
- Sweet potato fries are a must. Chili dog was top notch?
- Cowboy = bacontasticness in yo mouth
- Best hot dogs I have had since Caspers in Hayward California. A must for the family if you like hot dogs. If you are an American you must eat a Parker's Hot Dog
- Try the Philly!!
- Check out Knucklehead Hot Dog Diner as seen on Man vs Food
- Best hot dogs in Roseville. They "snap" when you bite into them. Great selection of 'dogs, and great people.
- Best hot dogs in town.
- Hobo Dog!!!
- Get the ranch fries with their homemade chipotle aoli, it's amazing!
- The western dog is delicious!!
- Closed on Sundays.
- I plan to do thte "Knoclehead Challenge" one of these dsys. Stay tuned...
- I was in the mood for a hot dog, but they're closed in Sunday. Beach Hut Deli, here l come!
- Get the bear!
- Get chili dog(pick me up) if you want to pick it up ask for less chili! Super tasty!
- Knucklehead is another favorite of mine. Great hot dogs! Some day, I plan to take the "Knucklehead Challenge" and rock the world!
- Such good music playing here.
- Best Hot Dogs in Roseville
- Go for the Chili Dog Platter...