Coffee Shop, Café
1001 N California Ave (at W Augusta Blvd)
Chicago, IL 60622
- 5% more expensive that Starbucks, and 100% better!
- Nicest folks ever. The mochas are spectacular!
- BLUE CHEESE COLESLAW
- Awesome place. Good chai and vanilla lattes. Easy to make almost everything vegan.
- The 'Knock You On Your Ham' is delicious.
- You can buy bags of Metropolis coffee cheaper here than other places. It's delicious.
- Try an 'Earl Palmer'... flavor explosion!!
- Known for their coffee, this friendly spot offers many other items. Read more: http://www.cheapism.com/p/cheap-chicago-west-side-restaurants.mhtml#ixzz2kQZ6rkRc
- I went with the fruit cup with my sandwich thinking it would be shelf fruit in a plastic cup, but it was cinnamon sprinkled fresh cut fruit.
- Seriously awesome dirty chai.... Could be the best I've had in Chicago!
- chai latte..awesomeness..and great music
- Great place for an art teacher to lesson plan. Good beverages. Good food. Nice people. Employee complimented my white sox sticker on my mac and told me I was in a white sox friendly space :-)
- The warm sandwiches are really good.
- really cool artwork! check it out!
- Great place to study
- Closed. It will be missed.
- One of the best dirty chais I've ever had.
- Chai Owners, Chai Rulers, the lords of Chai Their Backstory, hail Jonah, owner and ask him how he started Huge Table placement allows for personal space. www.shanadagnytravel.blogspot.com
- Free cup of coffee when you buy a bag of beans!
- One of the best coffee places in Chicago!