Keys View Rd
Twentynine Palms, CA
- Great panoramic views from here. Look out for the very prominent San Andreas fault line in the valley.
- Catch it before Sunset, It is breathtaking. Stay until the stars come out, Milky way is completely visible ..
- Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
- Amazing heat lightning, shooting stars, city views
- Obviously one of the best places to get a stunning view of the park so if youre heading there for sundown, leave plenty of time as it can get busy.
- ! . , .
- Good weather gives you up to 100mi view
- Awesome views of coachella valley!
- Awesome views of coachella valley
- Great vantage point for sunsets. Sit in the rocks and breathe.
- Great if you can actually see something. It's not a quiet place, too many people with screaming kids.
- Incredible view.
- Come here to watch the sunset. A guy by us was listening to U2's Joshua Tree cd out loud lol. Cheesy, but pretty awesome.
- Beeware the Bees!
- Great views of the Coachella Valley and Palm Springs.
- Worth the drive for the big view over the San Andreas Fault and across to Palm Springs.
- What a view, worth the side trip!
- You can see the Mexican border from here