American, Breakfast, Vegetarian / Vegan
- John's Scrambler is a must!
- Mexican hash for brunch rocks!
- Try the Red Rage Smoothie; it's fantastic!
- Got the Shrimp Pasta Bowl, not a ton of flavor, but the atmosphere is cute!
- Wednesday 2$ tacos: pork, asada, pollo, pork, mushroom / 4 dollar Margaritas.
- It's a veritable Romper Room...screaming kids everywhere. But good bloody marys, and inventive comfort food help compensate.
- The food is great and they don't make you pay to use the toilet.
- Found a hair in my burger it was disgusting. On top of which the food was mediocre and bland and the service wasn't great. The atmosphere is also overly loud.
- Great brunch! Outside seating available in the summer
- The pita bread with the hummus is so yummy
- One of the best burgers I've had in a while. And it was VEGETARIAN!
- Chilaquiles are fantastic. Stat away from the southern hash.
- great, inexpensive brunch (via Scoville)
- Try the fish tacos! They are amazing on a summer day.
- The Challah French Toast was amazing! Also got a side of potatoes and the Yellow Moon smoothy... 5 stars, will be back.
- Get the miso honey salmon. You will die and go to heaven.
- Get the bbq skillet shrimp app
- Try the Roscoe Village Omelet if you like veggies and goat cheese. Steal a bite of sugary french toast from a fellow bruncher!
- Great Grand Margheritta!