Joe Marzilli's Old Canteen Italian Restaurant
- One of the BEST Places in Providence! Veal Parm and Steak Ala Mama the BEST EVER!!
- Great food an service. My wife and I each had a seven course meal with glass of wine for $70.
- Get the stuffed veal 7 course meal. Awesome.
- Great food and atmosphere. Professional waitstaff. Authentic
- To enjoy old world charm in a beautiful setting enjoying some of the most delicious meals you can imagine with service that is always good
- Old school, simple and traditional Italian food done very well. One of the better spots in Federal Hill, and its very reasonably priced too, especially the lunch specials. Chicken Parmesan is solid.
- Charming but the food was pretty forgettable.
- You cannot go wrong here. The classic Italian dishes are rock solid. The escarole bean soup today was amazing. We live to come back every time we visit Providence.
- eggplant parmesan!!!
- On Saturday, they serve a lunch menu until 3 p.m.
- Try not to overload on the bread. It will be hard, just warning you.
- Great spot to bring friends and family from out of town! The atmosphere is enjoyable, the staff is a delight, and the food is wonderful.