Boston, MA 02130
- This is a wonderful place to catch the sunset
- According to the USGS, the name Jamaica derives from an Indian name meaning "abundance of beavers" While you're here, check out the boathouse "balcony" for a great view/photo op.
- right now there is a guy walking with his parrot. He is the shit.
- Trying to run here is like an episode of The Walking Dead, be prepared to dodge walkers staggering aimlessly in the narrow path while trying not to trip over a dog or toddler.
- Check out the swans.
- Watch your self! Not for robbers or anything, but if you're running watch for walkers and if youre walking watch for runners
- Be careful! The runners seem to think the path belongs to them :-/
- "A great place to take a ride on your bike or go for a stroll. Fishing is available for those with a MA fishing license, and sailboats and rowboats are available for hourly rent in the summer months."
- Despite what BU Today thinks, bike riding is NOT allowed here.
- There's, like, a bunch of water and stuff
- Beautiful and calming.
- Have a picnic by the pond and enjoy the rays of the sun glimmering on the water
- ok gzel bir gl yry parkuru harika
- Get there early. It's fantastic at dawn
- Awesome in the Fall!
- Around April/May they clean the water and stock it with fish. Get your fishing rods ready! Do not eat Fish if caught after July. Slightly dirtier.
- Try the Apple Cider. Its awesome...
- I want to be on a boat
- No biking, but great sailing
- Beautiful pond. Theres a nice path that goes all the way around that you run, walk, or bike on. Connects to the path that goes through the Emerald Necklace.