Bowling Alley, Bar
3415 Michelson Dr
Irvine, CA 92612
- The best place to bowl
- Fun place to bowl!
- Drunk folks everywhere!
- The booze is metered, so prepare for the weakest drinks you've ever had.
- Not 2$ anymore now 3$ mon -thursday and 3$ shoes
- M-Th, $2.50 per game, $3 shoes.
- Older lady at the bar checked my friend's ID AND put a wristband on him.. but still carded him? I guess.. $2 games after 5pm. :thumbs up:
- Robin is a horrible mayor. Impeach!
- Excellent for family bowling. They can program the lanes so the bumpers come up for younger bowlers and drop for those who don't need them.
- They usually have some sort of lunch special which includes pizza or hot dogs and a pitcher of soda or lemonade.
- Back Bay Conference Center! BNI Mid Day Money Makers!
- If you're a spiced rum kinda of person, ask for Kracken, their black spiced rum.
- 1pm-2pm Friday Prayers in the upper conference rooms.
- $2 lanes
- The lanes are nice and clean. Good selection of balls.
- $7 Sunday. 2 games plus shoe rental.
- Its a nice place to spend your day with friends
- Galaxy bowling
- This is a great place to go bowling with your family. At night at 10:00 the end lights go on. Love it:-)
- Place is big. Lots of lanes. Feels a bit old but well maintained. Beer and pizza