Howl at the Moon
- It was great!!!!!!
- Such a good time to be had by all! Would definitely recommend it as a change from the regular bar. The bucket drinks are the only way to go!
- Great dueling pianos bar
- Loveeeeeeee the band, and the whole concept
- Best band!
- Super small place with miniature dance floor. Dueling pianos are lots of fun though!
- Fill out the sheet to win a party. Everyone does. And you'll get $1 drink tickets you can use on angry orchard and Chardonnay
- Not worth the $5 cover fee and the drinks are way to expensive considering they're so watered down and taste just okay. The people there somehow don't realize how lame this bar is.
- Cocktails are a little overpriced, but they have a couple good ones on there. Planets of Neptune is my go to to get the job done. Not as sweet as their other ones. It's got more of a bite.