$ $ $
- Servers are on point.
- Artichoke & spinach dip to start and Hawaiian rib-eye steak! You'll never go wrong. And if you like sweets, the apple cobbler a-la-mode is so delish!!
- Caesar Salad, Walnut Apple Cobbler, Ribs, Fire House Chili, & a Mojito are great choices for this joint :)
- They have THE BEST prime rib dip sandwich ever!! It's a must have!!
- Did u know that Houston's serves Gluten Free French Fries?
- Make sure to make a reservation.
- Service is really sub par these days and food quality is declining too
- Their business plan is on turning tables quickly. Do not let them rush you enjoy your meal God knows you are paying enough for it
- The French Dip is great and always ask for Michelle's section, she's the best!
- The best spinach and artichoke dip.
- ribs best in town. worth the trip.
- Did you know that Houston's Restaurant is certified through the Clean Bay Restaurant program and is helping to reduce stormwater pollution? To read more, visit www.santamonicabay.org
- I love the steaks! So good....
- Prime rob with goat cheese and cabbage, yummy.
- The Clam Chowder is the Shit!
- The smoked salmon is great for a starter!
- Best kept secret in town...Houston's has no corkage fees! Bring your own bottles of wine.
- get the couscous... it's amazing.
- The left tv at the bar is brighter than the right tv.
- Great cocktails. Get the pork chops. Very juicy