Hartigan's Irish Pub
Pub, American, Gay Bar
601 S Cedar St (Btw West Hill St. & West 1st St.)
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Roxy's karaoke, Buff Faye's Drag Brunch, AND tater tots?! YES!!!
- Good post game party
- free country line dance lessons every wed @ 9
- Join Roxy C. Moorecox for karaoke every Thursday night starting at 9PM!
- Good wings at an excellent price!!
- Classic Irish Pub with very interesting clientele. Great fun for pre-gaming.
- Color in your placemat and turn it in to your server. Ya might win a fab prize, sweetie!
- Sunday brunches are soldout!!! Reserve your seat asap!
- Damn good fries!
- Bear tail gate parties Eva...wings get them...
- Kenneth. Make Mary proud.
- Panthers, charity events, pudding wrestling, DJ Betty, Roxy's karaoke... Best Irish pub in Charlotte !
- Great pub food. Good mix of customers. Per-game hangout for the Charlotte Royals Rugby Football Club home games.
- This is the gayest bar I've been to literally
- Lesbians and amazing tater tots? Um yesss please!
- Best place to watch the Panther games!
- Order the Purple Gatorade Shooter!! Best Panther Game Day Shot!
- No Irish Food. Rundown. Cold. Think of a membership type bar. Out of many items on menu