Harriet's Family Restaurant
- If your waitress is Leis...just walk out. She's more frustrating than the bad quality of the food.
- Do not eat here.
- If it's your only option...
- Had turkey burger, onion rings and coleslaw. All was ok. Huge portion!!!
- 4 words: DO NOT EAT HERE!
- Waitress is ruuuuuuude.
- Lots of okay food for okay prices.
- And what's with this sideways ladder in the middle of the restaurant? It's waiting to be knocked over.
- Soooooo dead. 1 waitstaff to serve, cook, work register. It should not be this dead on a Saturday at 6pm. A place so close to the Smithsonian could do so well if they hired more staff.
- Good food & plenty of it.
- Burgers huge. Lot of cherries in cherry coke. Extra sides=extra salad. Fyi kids spaghetti has garlic bread! Happy eating!!
- Jan 11: the National Day of Action Against Guantanamo & the NDAA! Join us at 1130 in Lafayette Square across from the White House. The program and march will run from Noon-2:30pm EST
- we enjoyed it! and my mother is picky picky!!! HUGE amount of food!
- Good helping for dinner and for family
- Yup everything about this place is horrible. Seriously just starve u'll be better off.
1400 Constitution Ave NW (at 14th St NW)
1000 Constitution Ave NW (at 10th St NW)
511 10th St NW (btwn F St NW & E St NW)