Harbor / Marina, Scenic Lookout
159 S Columbus Blvd (at Chestnut St)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- I just took a lovely walk down here. Beautiful day!
- What a view
- Pretty and scenic on a clear day and there's often outdoor events around here. Wave to Camden, NJ for us.
- The PHLASH trolley runs Fri, Sat & Sun from 10-6 pm May-October 28, 2012. Just head to stop 1, buy a $2 ticket & you'll be on your way to seeing more of Philadelphia's attractions and museums.
- Visit at night to see all the pretty lights on the boats.
- imagine how great this place would be without 95 cutting it off from the city
- It's really nice here during the day. I love the bridge in the middle of the water.
- Great place to eat and chill
- PHLASH Station.
- Mad Decent Block Party!
- Movie showings start in July. Great place to just walk around and relax!
- Happy New Years!!!!!
- Busy, crowded and touristy but still manages to be fun.
- Great place for a walk
- Nice walk by the river.
- Bathrooms are a nightmare, drinks are costly, but you couldn't have a better show experience than on the waterfront.
- Patriot Harbor Lines
- Najee was OUTSTANDING last night at the jazz festival!
- Great venue and perfect view of the water. Less enjoyable when it's full of teenagers snorting their parents' money up their noses but that's what I get for going to a summer EDM concert.
- Best spot in the city for fireworks!