1079 Collinsville Crossing Blvd
Collinsville, IL 62234
- Suzanne is the best waitress ever.
- Try the rolls and Honey Spread! Yum!
- Not the best food, but what would you expect. It's a buffet. Mass produced food. BUT, better than fast food. Especially for the money. A lot of Hoosiers go here, but that's a minor irritation.
- Veterans Day lines are long before they open
- Go there if you want a lot of food for not too much money. It is definitely food for the masses. Massive food available. It's just not quality food.
- The cherry cobbler was delish!
- Eat the fried chicken
- Awesome place, great service, get Angela as your waitress, she was AWESOME, I left a good tip for her!