George Wainborn Park
Park, Dog Run
500 Beach Cres. (at Richards St.)
- Favorite park in the city! :)))
- The fountain at the top of the hill is a great place to cool your dogs off, deep enough they can swim a bit
- awesome spot to just chill on the grass and you can bring your dogs as well
- Technically not an off leash dog park but the animal control officers are pretty good about standing obviously to give people a chance to get their dogs on a leash.
- More properly spelled: George Wainborn Park. And no, it is not a dog park - if you don't believe me, talk to one of the animal control officers who patrol there.
- Great view of False Creek south and good quiet place just to hang out. Check my photo and see who i met there.