Garduño's of Mexico
2100 Louisiana Blvd NE (at Indian School Rd.)
Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Awkward place to confront your DEA Agent Brother-In-Law about your meth operation... Even more so with that acne riddled teen pushing the table side guacamole... Just Plain Awkward...
- False....2 stores still open. Winrock and Cottonwood.
- Don't forget about their locations at Hotel Albuquerque and Hotel Encanto (Las Cruces). And yes, the salsa is kickin'
- Here is a tip: mr pibb is NOT dr pepper
- Apparently garduno's is in chap 13 and will probably be closing soon :(
- Salsa is wonderfully spicy.
- Go hot or go home!
- Still open. Salsa has a kick. Pollo asada rocks!
- Carne adovada is great.
- Our favorite! We make it a point to stop in whenever we are in town.
- Went for lunch and they had a taco bar. Sat on porch to enjoy the beautiful weather. Food was good. Service was excellent.
- Chicken enchiladas are nice and hot. The tamale is pretty hot too.
- Margaritas are great!
- Best happy hour !!!
- Salsa is kickin...try cooling your chops with a CAZADORES Margarita!!! All hail the Mayor!!!
- Great food
- Was there last night. Horrible server. Got the wrong food after waiting 30 minutes. Sever never came back until he have is the check. Will not go again.
- Dom is a cutie and great server
- Service was great and the food was delicious! Definitely sit on the patio
- Tecate and Tequilla makes Barb a happy girl ;)