Fuji Express Japanese Restaurant
- Hibachi shrimp with shrimp sauce? I think so!(:
- Best place out there for Japanese!!! Better food and hell of a lot better pricing for the quality of food. Same as Shogun/Kanpai but better flavor. Best sweet tea around.
- If you're hungry, order out even if you were planning on dining in. They always fill up to-go boxes with more food than the plates.
- If you like spicy - ask - for them to cook spicy - they will add some Sriracha sauce - Yum!
- Fast and tasty!
- The sweet carrots are awesome. Mr Fuji runs a very clean place.
- The menu is simple but well excited. Very quick service and moderately priced.
- Teriyaki chicken
- Fast service. Cold mushrooms cold shrimp and raw broccoli last two times I went. Gross. It's usually good.
- Shrimp and scallops are the bomb
- Carrots tasted like they came from a can. Steak and chicken teriyaki dishes were okay (nothing special), but the fried rice was pretty basic. Not a lot of flavor, but price was good
- Last time I went shrimp was cold no sauce and the mushrooms were not cooked. It was raw. Never been like that before. Won't go back. They didn't make it good for me.
- Get the carrots. They're awesome! I love then and I don't like carrots.