Front Street Coffeehouse
Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Café
20 Front St
Salem, MA 01970
- This has always been one of my favorite spots in Salem. Skip Starbucks and pop in here from some great coffee.
- Just the tip
- Almond joy coffee goodness and an interesting place to hang out!
- Drink more Snickers!
- Great coffee
- Cute little caf across from the Artists Walk in downtown Salem. Their coffee is delicious, as are their sandwiches and salads. I probably go too often, but am glad to give them business!
- Good hot drinks & yummy sandwiches. Relaxed atmosphere & interesting local artists on their walls, available for sale. Great place to warm up & regroup if visiting Salem in the Fall.
- Build your own sandwiches/salads. Coffee is top notch & they do smoothies, wheatgrass shots ect!
- Friendly staff, great coffee!
- Monday morning pickmeups.
- Hummus delight & Jerome!
- The Transporter... Baby spinach, roasted red peppers, turkey, bacon, dill harvati and pesto.
- Iced mocha latte (yum!), cranberry muffin (double yum!!), and a banana (keep it a little healthy). Now I can start the day!
- Gotta try the Milky Way coffee
- Funky groovy fun kinda joint!
- Snickers coffee!
- My go-to coffee shop. Solid, friendly & reliable.
- Their sandwiches are excellent. Try the vegging out pixie..
- Pot of tea and bagel on a Sunday morn.... DELISH!!!
- Iced almond joy latte! Yum