Fred G. Bond Metro Park
801 High House Rd (at SW Cary Pkwy)
Cary, NC 27513
- Great place. The boat house sells food for the ducks and the walking trails are great. There are also fields and playgrounds for the kids. The area is beautiful.
- If you walk your dog, put it on a non-retractable leash.
- No need to bring bread to feed the ducks the boat and tackle stand here sells duck feed and it's better for them.
- Check out the secret fishing hole at the back of the lake
- The owl at the edge of the dock just sits there and does nothing all day.
- A beautiful city park with loads of walking trails!
- Great for fishing
- Fantastic park! The main boat house has a good variety of boat rentals. Skip the paddle boat and grab a canoe or kayak to explore the whole lake. Rocking chairs off the patio too.
- Connects to several Greenway trails in the area to make a great starting point for a bike ride. A walking trail around the lake offers nice views, and you can even rent a boat to go out on the lake.
- Awesome park for exercise.
- Awesome place to run and go fishing! They also have some boats and sailboats.
- You can walk, bike, or run around the lake and enjoy the gorgeous view. Plenty of folks walking around with their dogs as well.
- Amazing running trails and friendly people :-)
- Sit relax and enjoy nature all around you. #lake #birds #trees #peaceful
- Gabby game
- Nice open spots and a great area to have lunch!
- Great place to people watch
- They have small sailboats for rent at $11 an hour.
- I love this park! It's definitely one of Cary's finest attractions!
- If you come to fish, make sure you bring chicken livers or chicken breasts. The cats love em