Fratelli Italian Restaurant
410 S Van Dorn St
Alexandria, VA 22304
- The red sauce is outstanding. Loved the eggplant. Very reasonably priced too!
- Italian food is good, brunch is always excellent
- Food was mediocre. Service was terrible. We cut them a lot of slack since it was Valentine's night and therefore busier than usual. But service was extremely slow, and cold.
- Good linguini cacciatora. Place inside is fancier than it looks from the outside. Good for a date in the Van Dorn area.
- This place is pretty tasty and deceptively fancier inside than it appears from the exterior.
- Delicious food and outstanding service. Dinner for two: any entree, a bottle of wine, dessert and coffee for each of you for $49. Can't beat it.
- Try the Pollo Alla Anna: Egg battered chicken with a mushroom sauce.
- Order 3 mimosas for $20 w Sunday brunch.
- 1:1 with Rebecca
- Best Italian in Alexandria
- Amazing food!
- Great for date night or any night (Sunday brunch is awesome, too)! The Mon-Thu dinner specials are a bargain & if they have it, try the sole or prosciutto wrapped scallops--to die for!
- Sunday Brunch is good here.
- Great place for meetings. Our BNI Prosper Alexandria Chapter meets here Thursday mornings at 7:30 - 9:00 AM. Visitors welcome.