Seafood, Nightlife, Bar
- Fun outside eating on the bay.
- Grown-up swings rock.
- Wait for a table while swinging! The scallop BLT salad is excellent!
- 3 dollar baby shots of whatever you want... I'm not mad at it :)
- Grab a drink during happy hour and hang out on the swing chairs, then enjoy the sunset..
- Lobster Mac n cheese is very greasy. I would avoid it next time. Everything else was great though
- Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!
- This is my favorite spot in Ocean City. Just a relaxing place to have a few drinks in the afternoon or evening right on the bay. Awesome hammock chairs for adults.
- Sat at the bar after kayaking and paddle boarding. Had the sesame shrimp salad and fish and chips. Very fresh and huge thumbs up! Only tip for them is to crush the ice in the orange crushes
- Awesome place! Can't go wrong with adult swings ;-)
- The fish tacos are terrific!
- Amazing scallop blt salad and best bloody mary in OC.
- They have a large pirate ship themed playground. Great for kids while waiting for food/drinks.
- They do not accept Government Issued Military ID as a form of Identification. I've never had that happen before...
- Try the sangria!
- Best sweet potato fries ever!!!
- Very nice place to hang out at . Very nice playground for the kids .
- Great children's area. Staff at door and bar could be a bit more customer friendly. Awesome views. Worth the wait. "Must do"
- The fat old bald guy that bartends is an asshole!
- Was told they don't accept military id so I left