- Great pizza!!! Huge size cute little place. Cozy and friendly
- The Red Sox pizza is fantastic. Carmelites onions, red peppers sausage,,mozzarella and mustard aioli!
- Recomendo o Calamari (Lula empanada)! A melhor que j comi na minha vida at hoje!!!!
- Come for the great pizza, stay for the EDM
- Their fig pizza is famous
- Excellent portobello pizza and beet salad. Nothing disappoints here - more spacious and enjoyable than the Beacon Hill location by far.
- Great porcini mashroom pizza And fresh fig salad
- Check out Figs as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Food is amazing. Well priced. Place gets very crowded.
- Don't leave without tasting the fig and prosciutto pizza
- They can make any pizza into a calzone. Simply ask. Awesome!
- Beet salad was very good! You can split the pizza half and half which we really liked!
- Portobello and Calamari pizzas are great.
- Get the sangria. Figs carbonara is excellent. Easy on the pepper.
- The pizzas are huge! Easily share between 2 or 3 people.
- Bread here is just superb! Must try.
- Prosciutto pizza with fig and basalmic jam.
- Madewell's Denim Roadtrip will be at Harvard Square on April 14th & 15th between 12-5pm. Stop by for some very special surprises, including a styling station, a hair-braiding bar and a secret deal.
- I love how you can order a different style of pizza for each half. I can never get enough of Fig's food but pizza wise I am partial to the Bianca (if in a salad mood), fried eggplant and Spicy Shrimp