Bar, Beer Garden
215 Prospect Park W (16th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- A giant styrofoam cup of Bud or Bud Light is only $5. It ain't gonna be cheaper anywhere else.
- You MUST chug a beer to use the bathroom. Homeboy will call you out.
- Check your thin skin at the door. Always order a LARGE!
- To go 32 ounce bud and bud heavies
- $5 for a 32 ounce Bud, couple of bucks for the bartender, drinking it with ppl u love & having a good time.... Priceless
- Shirley Maclaine was the first woman to be served here. Fun Fact
- On a hot day, ask for a "container to go" -- you'll get a 32 oz styrofoam cup filled with Bud or Bud light. (Not for beer elitists, but still fun)
- The regulars are not friendly, the bartenders are skeptical, the beer is ice cold, and artsy people may not feel welcome.
- Best togo cups in brooklyn...tallboys always
- Horse race season? Ask for the $20 poll cup. Draw a random horse from a styrofoam cup and take the pot if it wins.
- This Windsor Place drinking hole is the opposite of the Double Windsor across the street, boasting a blue collar clientele that would chase you out if you asked for a bespoke cocktail or craft beer.
- The classic Windsor Terrace bar is a must try for all locals and visiting. Container is legendary. Bartenders are the best in the business.
- Never you mind the neon sign. There is no grill.
- Bring cash. Leave your attitude at home.
- Old school. Awesome. Dont go if you're not prepared
- One of very few places in Brooklyn where the word "fuck" is said in various utterances in one sentence...and the conversation is FULLY understood.
- Ice cold nud
- Head to Farrell's and have a container at one of the biggest Budweiser sellers on the Eastern seaboard. You won't regret it. The Bud at this watering hole is as fresh as you'll ever taste it.
- racist bartenders