Factor's Famous Deli
Deli / Bodega, Restaurant
- Love Factor's! My fave!!
- Sky High Corned Beef (toasted)
- Try the Molton Chocolate Cake - Sinfully rich chocolate cake filled with dark chocolata truffle.
- On a beautiful day the Back Patio is thee way to go
- You know it's legit when people are wearing a yamaka
- Wi-Fi user factors pw deli
- Chinese chicken salad rocks!
- Very good corn beef
- Matzo ball soup is the best with noodles...I drive here specially just to get it.
- Love It!! My Fav!!
- low fat ranch. low fat ranch. low fat ranch
- The best factor at this Deli has to be the pastrami Reuben! Factor in that Sauerkraut with that sauce... Its a winner
- The pastrami. You have to try the pastrami.
- Turkey burger and sweet potato fries.
- Great pastrami sandwiches. But don't order borscht there. I am from the country where borscht was invented and trust me what is being served here tastes nothing like borscht.
- Matzah ball soup w/ chicken noodle is the ultimate comfort food in a bowl!
- Restaurante judaico. Tem de tudo. Caf da manh, sopa, almoo, janta. Muito agradvel. No vende lcool.
- Opened 1948. Jewish deli with booth style seating, a wall of sports memorabilia & a 1970s appearing sign out front. W
- Good panini and french dip
- I had the Matza Ball Soup and Half a Hot Pastrami Sandich with a Potato Pancake. Fabulous .