Park, Dog Run
Boston, MA 02114
- Stroll over to Community Boating for a sail on the Charles. If youre afraid of the water, enjoy a snooze on the Esplanades grassy knolls.
- Boston college kids: Miss your dog? Go pet strangers'! The Esplanade is one of the only places in Boston that isn't 97.8% college kids!
- Wanna be inspired? Watch people train for the marathon... even in the snow! You healthy Bostonians, you...
- Start taking advantage of this awesome running spot - the views are incredible - and you'll be in good company! In the warm weather, bring a towel and lay out on the docks.
- Originally designed in 1892 by Central Park architect Frederick Law Olmsted. Altered in 1930s-50s by Arthur Shurcliff. Nearby Charles River named for King Charles I. More info in blog. <LINK>
- Best place to run in the world
- Leave your freedom at the door (or security checkpoint) for the 3rd/4th of July.
- A beautiful place to get away from all the chaos in the city. Take full advantage of it- whether it's running, biking, having a picnic, overlooking the bridge, or watching the sunset on the dock.
- An incredible spot to walk or run. Features great views of Cambridge and the Charles river. Also the place you want to be at for the July 4th fireworks.
- Bokeh & BostonFireworks
- Run a few extra miles and join us. We are having a launch event at CitySports on Wednesday at 6pm. Try us on, run with us, become part of us. Info is here: https://topo-athletic.eventbrite.com/
- Don't try to sneak a bottle of wine for your romantic date. The cops will bust you!
- Beautiful spot for an early morning run!
- It gets crowded during the summer when it's nice out, but there's an adorable little dock a little ways right of the bridge that comes across from Silber Way, great to sit and dip your feet in or tan!
- Watch for our boats!
- Free outdoor movies on Fridays!
- Great place to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July, preceded by live concert performed by the Boston Pops (Keith Lockhart conducting) televised each year
- The guy next to me hasa goiter....
- Perfect place to chill-out or sunbathe next to the river. Various activities nearby such as kayaking as well as the Boston University Pub. Good area to watch the 4 July fireworks!