835 7th Ave
Marion, IA 52302
- Hidden gem in Marion! The burrito is monstrous and well worth it! Get the "wet" upgrade! Priced well!
- Love the tostada ceviche de camaron! At $3, best dining deal in CR area.
- The shrimp ceviche' tostada
- Ceviche, everything else
- Seafood fajitas!!
- I had the steak tacos, absolutely delicious. Husband had the chicken chimichanga, also delicious! Muy bueno!
- BEST authentic Mexican food in town! They have the BEST chicken enchiladas, friendly staff, no long wait to be served, quiet environment, cute setup inside the restaurant. I give this place an A++
- Good enchiladas
- Had the Chorizo Burrito, with the "wet" upgrade. Impressive! Make sure you bring an appetite as this is easily a pound and a half! Fillings are distributed well so you get everything in every bite.
- Try the queso
- Order the ceviche tostada and pastor tacos. Yuuuum! Also, 1/3 of the place is a Mexican grocery store.