The El Felix
- 2 top tables are too close. Your butt will be in your neighbors plate when you stand up. No reservations so plan to wait 1 hour min after 6. Small margaritas. Camarones are a rip off- 5 shrimp = $23!
- Always great Tex-Mex food and service.
- Really don't understand why it's named THE el Felix, but the vegetarian fajitas are awesome and there's a pretty good off menu habanero sauce.
- Terrible service! Every time I ordered a drink it would take them 15-20 minutes to return to tell me the drink was unavailable. I finally settled on a Dos Equis that arrived at the end of the meal.
- Chips and salsas were good. Margaritas are the highlight here! Great customer service.
- Get the nachos with steak on them they are outstanding!
- Crisp Pork Belly Tacos and Steak Tacos Al Carbon were excellent! The two salsas are also very unique, one is fire-roasted tomato and the other is avocado-based.
- If you're looking for more upscale tacos and happen to be in Alpharetta's Avalon development, Ford Fry's "Mex-Tex" restaurant is the correct choice. Choose either puffy or hard shell options.
- Steak tacos were amazing!!! Definitely coming back!
- Delicious food! Extraordinary service!
- Puffy tacos....
- Excellent salsa and fajitas
- It's el delicious.
- The puffy tacos are amazing. They also have great beer on draft.
- Queso, tacos, and margaritas
- Long wait for NO reason. Great salsa. Overpriced Tex Mex.
- The best cooking here happens inside that Venn diagram subset where chef-crafted integrity and sense of place intersect. Try a tender bite of a tamale or a juicy slice of chicken fajita.
- The mole and the blood orange margaritas were good choices!
- Who doesn't love bottomless rice and beans? Mole is pretty good. Try the Queso- you won't be disappointed.