Food Truck, Tacos
Grove Street (Christopher Columbus)
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Al Pastor Taco's
- Fish tacos went down easy. Had some sort of spicy mayo. Good. 3 for $8 special. Cheap.
- I had Mexican sausage, Al pastor & carnitas tacos. It was ok. I wouldn't drive out of my way to get it. Best part, you can walk a couple of steps & have lunch w a beautiful view of lower Manhattan.
- Open at 3:40am on Friday night!!!
- Authentic no-frills Mexican taco stand. Try the Al Pastor with a Mexican coke (made with real sugar - not corn syrup).
- Chorizo tacos and mandarin jarrito soda
- Great spot for fresh late night tacos, great food whether sober or drunk and prices are just right.
- Open until 3am Friday and Saturday nights.
- Super friendly- always remembers our order. Note for vegetarians- the tacos are great just bean and cheese if you aren't into the cactus.
- Don't miss Enfrijolada Fridays.